WELCOME TO ST. THOMAS, US VIRGIN ISLANDS
And, that’s what we have created – a US Virgin Islands resort that we’d want to visit (if we didn’t already live here). We’re the opposite of large, impersonal hotels. There are no elevators, marble or chandeliers.
Instead, you’ll find a true Caribbean beach resort, surrounded by the tastes, sights, and sounds of the island. Bolongo Bay sits along a 1,000-foot golden sand beach with palm trees rustling in the breeze and iguanas slowly strolling by. Our team – the friendliest staff anywhere – knows your name and truly cares about your vacation experience.
An abundance of activities and amenities
Our beach is the hub for endless entertainment on land and sea, day and night. Experience some of the island’s most popular activities – and more – right here at Bolongo Bay.
- Complimentary and unlimited use of non-motorized water sports, including paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, windsurfers, aqua tricycles, swim mats and snorkel gear
- Poolside restaurant – The Oasis, lovingly referred to as Iggies Oasis to keep the spirit of their onsite restaurant, Iggies, which was damaged by the hurricane in 2017.
- Famous weekly Snorkel Booze hunt weekly (you find it, you keep it)
- Free Wi-Fi property-wide and in rooms
- Freshwater pool with swim-up bar
- Live entertainment several nights a week.
- Sailing trips on our award-winning 53’ catamaran Heavenly Days*
- St. Thomas Diving Club, a PADI 5-star training facility* The Dive Shop is currently closed but they are still going diving so send an email to book your dive firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boutique and tour desk
- Cardio workout room
One of the best All Inclusive resorts
No place on St. Thomas or the Virgin Islands does All Inclusive better than Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. Premium liquors, dining a la carte, with lobster, prime rib, crab legs and more are included.
We were the first St. Thomas resort to offer All Inclusive and we’ve perfected it. And, it’s not just us or our guests that think we have the best All Inclusive –
Caribbean Travel + Life – Editor’s Choice of All Inclusive Resorts
US Airways Magazine – “14 Top Hassle-free (All-Inclusive) Beach Vacations”
Sherman’s Travel – “Top 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean”
About.com One of the “Best All Inclusive in North America, the Caribbean and Mexico”
Learn more about gay friendly Bolongo Bay Beach Resort by visiting: http://www.bolongobay.com.