WELCOME TO THE BROADWAY PLAZA HOTEL
Vibrant streets, delicious dining, sophisticated shopping and all of New York City’s signature sights and sounds surround our boutique hotel in NoMad, Manhattan, where guests are welcomed by recently renovated rooms and suites and a variety of convenient amenities. Overlooking the bustling intersection of 27th and Broadway, our hotel offers easy access to activities, attractions and business travel destinations. Whether you are staying in the city with the whole family or visiting for work, the Broadway Plaza Hotel positions you perfectly – near the Empire State Building, Macy’s Herald Square, Midtown, Madison Square Park, and much more.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast served daily from 7:00 AM-10:00 AM
- Complimentary 24 hour Starbucks coffee and Lipton tea
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Concierge services offering transportation arrangements, restaurant recommendations, business services, and discounted attractions, tours, and Broadway theatre tickets.
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 hour in-room food delivery service
- Deluxe satellite TV service with STARZ, TBS, TNT, ESPN and pay-per-view movies
- Same-day dry cleaning/laundry services (surcharge)
- CD library/music videos (surcharge)
- Express Check-out in four languages
- Discounted off-site parking ($35/24 hours) for regular size vehicles, ($45/24 hours) for oversize vehicles (SUV’s, Vans and Trucks)
To learn more about gay friendly Broadway Plaza Hotel be sure to visit: http://www.broadwayplazahotel.com/.