Tropical paradise an hour south of Miami
Get the best of both worlds at Hilton Key Largo. Enjoy a tranquil tropical paradise just three miles from downtown Key Largo and an hour drive south from Miami. Enjoy the feeling of being in a lush tree house within 12.5 acres of lush hardwood forest along the Florida Bay and the southern boundaries of the Everglades National Park. Hike nature trails, walk along a private beach, or enjoy exciting water sports and breathtaking sunsets.
- Two outdoor pools with cascading waterfalls
- Family friendly activities
- Private sand beach
- Great al fresco dining and Beach Bar
Good to know
- Choose to snorkel, paddleboard, fish, or simply relax on the private beach on the Florida Bay
- 3 indoor and outdoor Key Largo restaurants, including Beach Bar
- Endless access to water sports, two outdoor heated pools, sauna and fitness center
- Over 17,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space; Internet access in all rooms
- Perfect destination for families and couples looking for a laid back Florida Keys vacation
We are located just three miles from downtown Key Largo and only an hour from Miami. Our Florida Keys location offers a laid back atmosphere with access to water sports such as kayaking, parasailing and jet skiing. Our helpful staff will help you arrange world-class fishing and diving excursions.
- Everglades National Park
- John Pennekemp Coral Reef State Park
- Dolphin Cove and Dolphin Plus
- Everglades Airboat Tours
Your personal oasis
Breathe in the fresh sea air from your private balcony. Choose from 182 guest rooms or 10 suites, all featuring balconies. Upgrade to a Grande Suite for extra space, a private whirlpool and exquisite sunset views of Florida Bay.
Learn more about gay friendly Hilton Key Largo Resort by clicking HERE.