Convenience in Downtown Providence
Located in the heart of downtown Providence, Rhode Island, this stylish hotel is within walking distance of Historic Federal Hill, Providence Place Mall and Rhode Island Convention Center. Discover attractions with ease from this comfortable and sophisticated Rhode Island hotel. Discover fantastic shopping and entertainment at Providence Place Mall or enjoy a day out at Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the US.
Good to Know
- Central location in Downtown Providence
- Adjacent to Dunkin’ Donuts Center and the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Less than a mile from Providence Place Mall
- Indoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness center
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner or al fresco dining; on-site Starbucks®
- 8,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Rhode Island School Design Museum
- Providence Performing Arts Center
- Roger Williams Park Zoo
- Historic Federal Hill
- Boat Tours (La Gondola / Providence River Boat)
- Brown University Campus
Learn more about gay friendly Hilton Providence HERE.