Situated between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo, Hotel de Russie is a fascinating mix of old and new, with modern design that respects the classical architecture of the building. Since its opening, aristocratic travellers, Russian royalty and renowned artists have all passed through our elegant lobby.
With its Secret Garden, Hotel De Russie is a green oasis in the centre of the city.
Everything that’s great about Rome is within reach.
All of our rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi, interactive entertainment and feature Bisazza mosaic and Carrara marble in the bathrooms.
- 88 rooms, starting at 30m²
- 34 suites with VIP amenities and much more
- Some suites have private terraces
- Many rooms have views over Rome, Piazza del Popolo or the Secret Garden
- Amenities and programmes specially designed for our younger guests
Located in our Secret Garden, at Le Jardin de Russie you can savour celebrity Chef Fulvio Pierangelini’s simple yet refined dishes. The Stravinskij Bar offers the best aperitivo in town.
Explore the Eternal City on a guided running tour with our personal trainer. Or simply relax in the marine hydropool, sauna and Turkish steam rooms. There is something for everyone.
Meetings & Events
Hotel De Russie is ideal for intimate private events and meetings. We have:
- 4 meeting rooms, all with natural day light, for receptions of up to 90 guests
- The Secret Garden, perfect for gathering, celebrations and private events
The Hotel de Russie’s secluded Secret Garden provides the perfect backdrop for weddings in Rome. Our dedicated wedding planner will ensure every last detail is taken care of, from flowers and music to hair and make-up. Capture the moment with photos at some of Rome’s most famous landmarks. To make sure everything is to your exact tastes, celebrity Chef Fulvio Pierangelini will create a bespoke menu for your guests.
For more information on Hotel De Russie click HERE.