A Waterfront Lake Tahoe Resort
Experience the perfect destination to connect with family – and yourself – while enjoying the natural wonders surrounding our Lake Tahoe Resort. Located in the Sierra Mountain Range, our AAA Four Diamond hotel is a stunning lakeside destination for year-round adventure.
Take advantage of our free ski shuttles and on-site ski and snowboard rental, try your luck in the Grand Lodge Casino, schedule a spa day at Stillwater Spa, or get out and explore everything that Lake Tahoe has to offer, just steps from our front door.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Feel at home in your room, suite, or cottage: 422 guestrooms, suites and Lakeside Cottages with fireplaces, plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, beverage centers and stunning views.
- Year-round adventure: Nearby recreational options include 16 downhill and cross-country ski areas, golf at more than 12 championship courses, and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Relax, refresh, and rejuvenate: Our 20,000-square-foot Stillwater Spa and Salon features a total of 16 treatment rooms and two couples’ private massage suites.
- Diverse dining scene: Enjoy a variety of dining options, including poolside at Stillwater Pool Bar, fireside at Lone Eagle Grille, and under the sunny blue skies at Pier 111.
- Indoor and outdoor function space: A total of 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space will make for the perfect event, including the Lakeside Ballroom on the resort’s private beach with unobstructed views of Lake Tahoe.