THE YACHT REAL ESCAPE
Up to 37 guests hourly. 6 Guests overnight with 3 private staterooms.
Cruising the Connecticut River, Long Island Sound, Manhattan, Long Island, Newport, Boston, New York, the Hamptons, and surrounding waters.
Cruise the Connecticut River in the commercial Charter Yacht, REAL ESCAPE, a 56 foot Hatteras Motor Yacht, USCG licensed for 37 passengers. She is the only Motor Yacht, licensed by the US Coast Guard, between New York City and Boston.
She is docked at Saybrook Point Marina at the luxury Saybrook Point Inn & Spa, Two Bridge St, Old Saybrook, CT. She was recently painted and refitted to look like new.
Our rates are competitive to western Long Island Sound and New York City. We cater to Corporate events, Private Parties, Weddings, Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Employee Recognition, Funeral Services and any other Social or Business event. Ash spreading has become very popular and we offer the best Commercial Yacht for the Memorial Service.
- Sony Stereo System
- Satellite TV and Music
- CD Player
- AM/FM Tuner
- 4 Color TVs
- DVD PlayeriPod Connection
Experience the sophisticated elegance of a private motor yacht. Cruise in luxurious surroundings to your chosen destination. Whether you want a spectacular view from the spacious flybridge, fun in the sun and evening sunsets from her open bow seats or the climate controlled comfort of the main salon, your trip will be most memorable. REAL ESCAPE provides the perfect atmosphere for friendship, sightseeing, cocktails and romance. She is U.S. Coast Guard inspected for 47 Guests to assure you a safe cruise. Her hydraulic stabilizers provide a smooth ride.
Come experience the REAL ESCAPE:
- Captive Audience Meetings
- Corporate Events
- Client Entertainment
- Sales Incentive
- Private Parties
- Intimate Occasions
- Special Occasions
- Weddings & Commitment Ceremonies
- Marriage Proposals & Rehearsal Dinners
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Senior Day Trips
- Ceremonial Ash Spreading
- Yacht Deliveries
Luxurious Charter Destinations Include:
- The Hamptons – the South Fork of Long Island
- Sag Harbor – Beautiful harbor – Large Yachts
- Montauk Point – More saltwater fishing records than any other port in the world!
- Connecticut River – Beautiful houses with great scenery!
- Old Saybrook – Where the Connecticut River meet The Sound
- Essex – “The perfect small American town” – 1000 places to see before you die travel guide
- Stamford – “One great city.”
- New York City – The city that never sleeps
- Long Island Sound – An Estuary of National Significance
- Connecticut – Quinnehtukqut — Mohegan for “Long River Place” or “Beside the Long Tidal River”
- Rhode Island – Nice harbors – beautiful beaches
- New York – Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Newport – Tour the mansions
- Greenport – Head over to Claudio’s for a cocktail
- Shelter Island – Museums, shopping, bars and more
- Sunset Beach