Boutique Hotel in the Catskills
A luxury boutique hotel nestled in the hills of the Catskills. With 5 spacious rooms, a 2 room Cottage, a hot pool, a pond, and a bar + restaurant… where else would you want to spend your time getting a good rest?
The Perfect Size For All.
Get Cozy: Room Situation
We have five rooms within the main hotel that accommodate two people per room, and the cottage can accommodate 4.
We are the only hotel in the Catskill to have a heated outdoor pool overlooking our beautiful pond. Our guests love the hot tub during the winter months.
Restaurant and Bar
A beautifully designed bar and restaurant awaits you.
Our luxury boutique Catskill hotel is nestled on 7 acres surrounded by trees. The property has an open grass area near a natural spring pond.
Pets are welcome at our boutique hotel. Our beautiful lot of land makes this environment excellent for your furry K9.
- Suite 001– Our largest room, with a separate entrance is the ultimate getaway. With a soaking tub, separate seating and eating areas, this room is the coveted suite that’s on everyone’s wishlist.
- Coop 002– This large room at the top of the landing is awaiting your restful nights stay. With an oversized rain shower, fridge, minibar, tv and a queen bed that is so comfy you won’t want to get up in the morning, but we will be sure to wake you for a morning hot plunge if you’d like.
- Coop 003 – A spacious deluxe room with a dedicated seating area, luxury finishes, and a walk in shower with natural light for days. with a room this comfy you may not make it down to the pool or the beautiful bar that waits.
- Coop 004 – A bright long hallway welcomes you into coop 004. This deluxe large room is beautifully appointed with a pillow hammock, seating area, tv, a desk/bar, a queen bed you won’t want to rise from, and a spacious bathroom with light for days.
- Heath’s Cabin– This beautifully restored 2 room cottage (1 bedroom + sleeping loft), is the perfect amount of privacy while staying close enough to the pool, views, and bar + restaurant. With a Separate soaking tub room, kitchenette, dining area and living room, this loft style cottage has everything you need to enjoy Your rest alone or with a small crew.
- Suite 005– Our 2nd largest room, with a separate entrance is the ultimate getaway. With a soaking tub, separate seating area, this room is the suite that’s on everyone’s wishlist.
YEAR-ROUND HOT POOL:
Our Year-round hot pool ensures tranquility and relaxation during the summer and winter months… (hint. winter is our favorite time in the hot pool in the snow).
EAT + DRINK:
EATS Thursday – Saturday (5p-8:30p)
With an onsite dedicated chef, our half American Fare / half vegan menu is sure to delight even the discerning of palette. From locally raised ingredients to inventive vegan comfort food, the restaurant is open Throughout the week for your in hotel dining experience.
DRINKS Thursday – Saturday (5p-11p)
Local ingredients and sourced liquors will ensure that you can imbibe and take your rest game to the next level. Garden grown mixers pair nicely with our super chill bar that overlooks the pool, pond and woods. Where else would you rather be?
Learn more about dining/drinks at Rest Co. HERE.
Rest is built to be the perfect blend of luxury and value… but we realize there’s always opportunities to take advantage of a little extra help to ensure your rest is everything your mind, body and wallet deserve.
For up-to-the-minute offerings click HERE.
With so much to offer…..our surrounding towns set the tone for culture and activities nestled in the backdrop of the Delaware River, Kenoza Lake and White Lake. The rest and relaxation that comes with the woods is a needed!
Learn more about what to do in the CATSKILLS when Visiting REST CO. HERE.