Beautiful, tranquil, serene, peaceful – these are the words that our guests use when describing our Inn and the surrounding countryside.
Located only three miles from Killington Ski Resort and overlooking the fairway of Vermont’s #1-voted public golf course, this larger-than-life country farmhouse has everything you could hope for in your Vermont vacation.
The Trailside Inn has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste and budget and is a great spot to host a wedding or event.
- Check-In time is 4:00pm. We will do our best to accommodate early check-ins based on availability. Please call us a day prior to your reservation if you would like an early check-in.
- Check-Out time is 11am. Late checkouts up until 5 PM are available for a nominal fee (when available).
- Our Breakfast is included with all stays. We strive to serve Vermont products as much as possible. Our locally-made jam is from Sidehill Farm in Brattleboro, organic peanut butter from the Vermont Peanut butter Company in Morrisville, eggs from Maple Meadow Farm in Salisbury and Green Mountain Creamery Yogurt from Brattleboro as well. Our breakfast varies but typically consists of an assortment of bagels, english muffins, oatmeal (many times homemade), cereals with a non-gluten option, fresh fruit, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs as well as coffee, tea and juice.
- Free Wifi is available throughout the property.
- We do love all pets; we actually have friends whose pets we like more than them. Unfortunately, though, we do not allow outside pets on property. Service dogs are always welcome.
- Warm, relaxing and, many times roaring fires in our great room are a nightly thing. We want you to join us in our great room, share stories, share a bottle of wine and make new friends every time you visit with us. We do the same in the summer at our fire pit, just ask!
- We have a fantastic sledding hill on our property. You are encouraged to borrow a sled from us and give it a try! We also rent snowshoes – please ask at the front desk.
Learn more about gay friendly Trailside Inn by visiting: